Drill, 3/32” bit, small Phillips screw driver, utility knife, small nail.
- Remove any existing hardware from around the inside opening. The surface should be clean, dry, and smooth.
- Before removing the backing from the Adhesive Sheet (A), place sheet over the opening, centering the sheet from left to right and allowing 5/8” of overlap at the bottom and mark outline with a pencil.
- Remove the backing from the Adhesive Sheet (A) and press firmly into place on the surface of the door or wall.
- Use a utility knife to cut (remove) the material covering the existing opening.
- Place the Cover Sheet (B) over the Adhesive Sheet (A) with the top flush (even) and the sides overlapping approximately 1/16”.
- With the rounded end facing down, place the Mounting Bar (C) flush at the top and sides of the Cover Sheet and mark the (3) holes with a small nail.
- Drill (3) 3/32” holes thru the two sheet and approximately 1/2” deep in the door (wall).
- Place Mounting Screws (D) thru Hinged Cover (E) and secure to door (wall).